Is there a cellulite diet? Is it possible to combat cellulite if you keep a certain diet? Probably no, but with a combination of exercises and cosmetic procedures, the proper nutrition can really help you against cellulite.
Cellulite is a change in fibrous subcutaneous fatty tissue. Most often the main cause of cellulite is certain changes of the metabolic processes in your organism. The difference between cellulite and common obesity is that cellulite is characterized by an unpleasant feature – it does not disappear even if you lose weight and do your exercises every day. Other causes of cellulite can be excess female hormones and water retention in the tissues, which results in disruption of water-salt balance and force the blood vessels to narrow.
The daily anti-cellulite massage and contrast shower are some of the best measurements against cellulite. Instead of contrast shower you can use ice cubes. Then you can apply anti-cellulite massage with cream or gel with extracts of horse chestnut, arnica and seaweeds. These valuable extracts will definitely help you to get rid of the excessive body liquids and slag from your organism
Check out below how you can improve the condition of your skin and health in general with the help of a correct anti-cellulite diet.
Anti-cellulite diet tips:
* The weak capillaries will become stronger and more elastic if you consume foods rich in vitamin C and vitamin P. These main vitamins are found in all citrus fruits, bilberries, grapes, strawberries, cherries, tomatoes, red peppers, etc. Try to implement in your menu more buckwheat because it contains really great amount of vitamin C.
* The receptors that retain the fats in the lower part of the body are six times more than the upper part. So, if you gain, for example, 7 pounds, then you can be sure that 6 of them now are part of your feet and belly. But when you lose weight the situation is completely opposite: the arms and chest lose 6 pounds and the belly – just 1.
* Try to separate the consumption of fats and proteins. Don’t eat meat, fish or eggs with pasta, rice or potatoes. Use for that purpose all kinds of vegetables.
* Potatoes, pasta and cereals fit well with vegetable salads. You also should drink from 1.5 to 3 liters of water per day. It will help you to get rid of the unpleasant cellulite scars faster and with great efficiency.
* The correct maintenance of the balance of potassium and sodium in the body is also very important step. The main problem is that we usually get less potassium and more sodium than it is necessary for the proper functioning of our organism. So give up crisps, canned foods, smoked sausages, broth cubes, etc. Try to have more fresh foods – the only real guarantee for better anti-cellulite dietary regime. Eat more products that contain potassium. Compensate the consumption of refined products with vegetables rich in cellulose. It will help you if you have any problems with the gastrointestinal tract.
Use these simple but effective anti-cellulite dietary tips and you will be able to reduce and even completely to get rid of the unpleasant cellulite marks. Try to find a diet which includes most of the foods mentioned above. Be more positive and you will gain success for sure.