Which are the most effective foods to burn fats? The answer to this question will help you to improve your diet and weight loss efforts without any doubt. Check them out below and try to implement them in your diet. These foods will definitely speed up your metabolism and you will be able to burn faster the unpleasant extra fats stored in your body.
The key to faster and more successful fat burning is to increase the potential for their burning in each of the activities that you perform every day, from your daily home duties to serious training and exercises. You have to adjust your lifestyle if you want to get in shape. Following any certain diet will not help you to reduce fats, but eating foods that speed up your metabolism is also very essential.
Which are the top 7 foods for burning fat?
* Grapefruit – according to some studies, if you consume half grapefruit with each meal or drink 150 ml of grapefruit juice you will be able to get rid of about 2 kg. for two weeks. The reason for that is that grapefruit lowers the level of insulin in your organism, which suppresses appetite. If you do not like grapefruit juice too much, then you can mix it with orange juice and lemon juice. This will boost your immunity and metabolism. You will get rid of the dangerous toxins and purify your organism faster than you can imagine.
* Green tea – not only prevents the formation of cancer cells but also protects against cardiovascular disease and improves the body’s metabolic processes. Drink 5 cups a day and you will burn at least 70-80 kcal. Green tea is a proven way to detoxify your organism and increase the fat-burning process.
* Hot spices – proven “Fat-burners.” Hot spices lead to burning more energy and accelerate fat loss. With their regular consumption, you will increase the heart rate, stimulate your metabolism and improve thermoregulation. It has been proven that by eating hot and spicy foods you can burn about 200 kcal in the next few hours.
* Skimmed milk and dairy products – not only supply the body with calcium but also increase the production of calcitriol, the hormone that helps the body cells to burn more fats.
* Cinnamon – studies show that 1 / 4 teaspoon of cinnamon consumed at each meal helps for the better absorption of sugars and lowers blood sugar levels. This is really important because high blood sugar leads to the formation of new fat cells and it becomes almost impossible to burn the excessive fats with success.
* Protein foods – proteins are essential for the formation of muscle mass and you probably know that more muscles mean more burned fats. Furthermore, the absorption of protein takes more calories than the processing of fats and carbohydrates. The best sources of protein are chicken meat, fish, egg whites, and turkey meat. You can find many diets which can help you to achieve your goals in the best possible manner.
* Water – if you do not drink enough fluids you will hardly lose weight. The shortage of fluids in the body slows down metabolic processes and can reduce blood sugars. The lack of fluids leads to weakness and dizziness. It becomes really hard to stay on track if you don’t drink at least 8 cups of water or different fruit and vegetable juices every day.
Try to implement these essential foods in your diet as much as you can. They will increase your chances to burn more fat for sure. Just try to be moderate and never skip your exercises. Doing so, you will gain the benefits and make your body perfect without any obstacles.
If that is not enough, if your doctor approves it, you can add a weight-loss supplement. An FDA-approved over-the-counter weight loss drug can certainly help jumpstart your weight loss journey.